Monday, April 13, 2009

Tea Party!

I've been getting pretty excited about this Tea Party shindig. Why you may ask? Well, I've always been vocal about my opinions from politics to sports to psychology and economics (duh). But I've never been one to protest about anything, I guess I just kind of thought it wasn't for me. Except this one time few years ago in college when me and a couple of my friends were sort of making fun of this "protest" on campus and I wound up on the evening news, as one of the protesters. Ooops. Yeah that was a big mistake, I'm glad my parents were in a completely different state because I can hear them with their Nigerian accents, "Did I send you to school to protest or to get an education"?
But I digress. I think most conservatives in general just aren't the "protest kind". But this is different because things have just gotten pretty outrageous. So I am very excited about this Wednesday and looking forward to the big Tea Party downtown. I ordered myself a "welcome back Carter Shirt" with BHO's cheesing face smacked on it. I'm sure it'll be nice to see this on a black guy by the way (tongue in cheek). Hopefully it makes it hear in time for Wednesday. Good lord, now that I think about it, I'm going against all my morals! My number one rule with shirts is under any circumstance, NEVER wear someone else's face on you. I'll put in an amendment. I'll be blogging on this before Wednesday. I wish I could take my cousin who's a senior in high school but he won't be able to make it. I'm doing my best to baptize him in common sense in order that he doesn't get brainwashed when he heads to the ivy league in the fall.
Let's go out and demand common sense from the government.

No comments: