Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Tea Party, again

Yes, the Tea Party movement is full force. It's pretty remarkable. I got my t-shirt in the mail yesterday and I'm ready! It does irk me that a lot of politicians, mostly republicans, are trying to get in on the action. We all know they weren't involved in this before. Heck, a lot of them are part of the problem. Now a bunch of them are jumping on the bandwagon, I hate to say it but it just gives fuel to the idiots that keep calling this some thing out of the republican party. This stuff was straight grassroots and now people like Newt Gingrich are trying to get a piece of the pie. How about people told them 'No thanks'. That would have been better, but I hear he's speaking at one of the tea parties. This would make people like me who doesn't jump up and down about republicans a little sketchy about going to the Tea Party. But oh well, I think most people going know what they're going for and are saying screw people like them. Newt and his kind who are just trying to cash in on a serious movement. Politicians, i swear

No comments: