Monday, April 13, 2009

I've been gone a few eh?

good lord. I didn't realize it's been almost two weeks since my last post! What the ? I've been a little busy with work and extra-curricular activities. But I am here again. What has happened since I blogged last?
Oh yea, made 22 this past saturday, sunday was easter, ehhh whatelse? I think I have short term memory or something b/c i can't remember much past this weekend. It's a shame.
But speaking of birthday, I had a pretty good one this year even though it was very different. No, I didn't "go out" or "do it big". I'm just not in the feeling of doing that anymore, at least at any serious extent. But I got some really cool gifts...clothes, concert tickets (jealous?), giftcards, and I even treated myself to a few things. First time buying anything for myself apart from food. Family and friends always make the birthday great. I'm grateful to all my friends and family that helped make my birthday weekend a really good one. I'm very appreciative.

No comments: