Monday, January 19, 2009

New York City

How bout' it? I made a shotgun trip to NY over the weekend and yes it was a pretty grand ole time. I went to meet up a couple of college friends and kick it up there. It was fun but the weather was pretty miserable. It was pretty much single digits for the most part, i thought I liked the cold weather...now maybe it's just the cold weather we get down South. NY's definitely a great place to visit but to live...that's still in question. Anyhow, it was a spontaneous trip, especially because i only bought my ticket two days before going but i think that made it much better. I might start likening this spontaneous stuff, if it continues to turn out like this past weekend. Glenn and Jarrett...y'all are wild man! I can now attest to the saying New York is "the city that never sleeps". You can say that again!

No comments: