Monday, October 6, 2008

About Time

Ok, sideline the stock market and economy for two seconds, it's about freaking time somebody brought up Obama and his radical friends! I've been saying this for the last six months! Where the heck has this been? I guess we had to unleash Saracudda! I'm glad this FINALLY came up. Anyways, for those that think that doesn't matter, I don't even know what to say. To say you can look past it is a different thing, but to say being associated with a domestic terrorist doesn't matter is just unbelievable. I've been ranting to unleash Sarah and let her be Sarah and you know what if that ends up not good enough then it is what is. We'll see, 33 days to go!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah what Ayers and his hippie friends did 40 years ago when the U.S. was doin' some shady shit and when Obama was 8 TOTALLY means Obama's a terrorist. I mean anyone can see that. lol I love you Ogabee.