Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Genius President

So the brilliant President comes up with another brilliant idea: kick the auto industry while their on the ground. Oh well, they'll never recover (at least Chrysler and GM for sure). It seems that this guy doesn't have any other instincts but to destroy everything that has made America great. He blabs about how we've been destroying the planet. Yeah, ok. I say put your money where your mouth is. Get rid of all your SUVs, Airforce One, and gas guzzling limo and then lecture us, Professor Obama. Whatis up with this control hunger that these fools have? If I want to drive a SUV, let me drive my SUV. If you wanna drive a silly looking smart car, good for you. If it makes you happy...driving my kind of car sure as heck makes me happy. Now if I run into your idiotic behind on the freeway, don't whine about anything. You chose to drive that wheelchair looking car around. What is the big deal. This idiotic plan is going to be a disaster. Not to add that it's not going to work. America will only be worse off because of this. How about we drill for oil in america, open nuclear factories and develop clean coal. These are proven solutions for energy, instead of killing every kind of business that has made this country great. "Green cars and smart cars" are just not "in" and they never will be. Sorry to have to break it to you.

No comments: