Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Random Thoughts

  • Last night, I, for some reason, wondered: what ever happened to my good friend Blago? Last thing I heard he was supposed to get indicted but where's he now? He made for good comedy. But in all sense, why is he not in court yet and why is he not spilling the beans yet?
  • I have some new heroes. I appreciate Dick Cheney a lot more than I ever thought I would. He's an honest man and you can't say he doesn't speak how he feels. But aside from that, his daughter is even a bigger talent. She took on 5 stoogies on MSNBC yesterday. She's definitely my new hero(ine). Beautiful, smart and can argue.
  • Thank God for ms. california. Despite all the attacks on her and her family she was strong and did not back down. The Donald also did the right thing. More power to him, he's a smart guy (at times).

No comments: