Monday, February 23, 2009

History Channel

Lately, i've gotten kind of hooked on History. For part of my senior year in college (last year) i kept on wishing i took a minor in History...too late. But I've been reading on some history, Great Depression, Calvin Coolidge, Hoover, FDR, and American History in general. I've also been doing some readings on some other history including Nigeria but a lot of Hitler, Lenin and Stalin. Some pretty interesting stuff in this area. I was flipping through the channels last night and I ran into a documentary on Hilter and Stalin, i forgot the title but it was really good. And then after they went through a little history on the actual Valkyrie and then went into the setting of the movie with Tom Cruise. Anyhow, i feel that i'm about to get hooked to the History Channel. We'll see how it goes!

No comments: