Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Best Article I've seen

http://www.theonion.com/content/news/nations_blacks_creeped_out_by_all?utm_source=EMTF_Onion

My favorite part: "I can't even be at a bar anymore if they have the news on," said Chicago native and small business consultant Jarell Brown. "Obama gives a speech on the economy and people act like my team just won the Super Bowl. I didn't even vote for the guy. I'm a Libertarian."

Second favorite part: As of press time, the nation's Arab-Americans have reported no discernible change in all the angry, reflexive scowling.

I love this. By the way, this isn't real but i have experienced some awkward behavior. People automatically think I like the guy b/c i'm black. Couple of days after the election, someone i know (white) said it's a great day right? I was trying to figure out why it was a great day? I had a long day at work and we were just sitting at an event. Ohh, she's one of those typical obama voters and assumed i was one as well. I turned her beam off pretty darn quick by saying, "yeah, i guess it's cool". She seemed hurt. But i did love that article.

Also, regarding the Arab-Americans line, i think the president going by his name (according to Ann Coulter) would help out with that one...think about it B. Hussein Obama. I'm sure we'll have an influx of Hussein babies!

I've been out for a bit but again, I'm back!

No comments: