Saturday, July 4, 2009

Public Enemies

Hmm. Just saw this movie for the second time. I really don't know what to think about it. I thought the picture was great, acting was decent but it wasn't all that. I remember being in Chicago while they were filming this last year. (Why did it take so long by the way?) Anyway, what i didn't like about the movie was the excessive shooting. I love guns, don't get me wrong but there was so much shooting for no reason. No aim, nothing just criminals shooting automatics with no aim in sight. It became kind of bizzare, like why are you wasting all that ammo fool? The other quib i had with the movie was the silly accents especially of Christian Bale's character. It was really silly. I dunno who he was trying to sound like but he didn't sound like anything but a idiot. it was like a wannabe new york/boston accent. I didn't know Chicagoans speak like that, maybe during the depression but not now they don't. Those were my two main problems with the movie. Other than that, I thought it was OK. I still haven't seen Transformers 2, maybe this weekend.

No comments: