Tuesday, February 23, 2010

New Week

Funny, last night i found myself playing basketball. Yes, me. Like i always say when the hooping topic comes up, a man's got to know his limits. And basketball is definitely, as some famous guy said, above my pay grade. I finished the evening with a jammed finger and i rolled my ankle. Congratulations. I did go home a bit satisfied that it wasn't as terrible as it could have been.

I'm looking forward to this week. I think it's going to bring on some good things. Kicking off a new lifegroup tuesday, and then canvas is moving to sunday nights this week and a couple of other things will make this week a pretty solid one.

My scripture of the week via Daily Bread: "We can rejoice, too, when we run into problems and trials, for we know that they help us develop endurance. And endurace develops character, and character strengthens our confident hope of salvation. And this hope will not lead to disappointment". (Romans 5:3-5)

No comments: